There are many advantages for you
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Latest and older generation technology available
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- More than 80% of the items are older than 12 months, or brand new.
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products undergo complete HPE Remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP Certified standards. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should you look for in a remanufactured product?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. Here are some helpful tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about their return policies. If you are not satisfied with your remanufactured item for any reason HP offers a return policy without questions.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the software legal? What software version and firmware will the products have? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.