Benefits for You
- Original HP quality and reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages apply
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These are products that have been returned from HP for a variety reasons. Then they go through rigorous testing and remanufacturing to make sure they perform and look the same as new.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They are covered by the same warranty, and have the same service options, as new HP products. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How can HP Renew products be remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew product undergo rigorous testing to restore them to the original factory condition. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What's the difference between HP "refurbished" and certified refurbished products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations Benefit Your Organization’s IT Budget and Helps The Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips.
- You can buy directly from the manufacturer. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. A direct purchase from an HP dealer guarantees that the product has been remanufactured, tested and meets strict HP standards.
- Check the warranty - Does your seller guarantee the quality of its remanufactured products? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Is the software legal? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.