The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality.
- Extensive product portfolio
- Available in both the most recent and older generations of technology
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages available
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Great value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products include full support from HP. Remanufactured to the same standards as new products, HP Renew products also have HP's backing. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. However, refurbished equipment that was not purchased directly from HP or HP resellers may not have been fully tested or certified to conform with the same standards as new equipment. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference between HP's "certified refurbished" and "refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warrant
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. Here are a few tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Examine the software, support, and service options. Can equipment be added to a service contract? Is the software legally licensed? What software version and firmware will the products have? Service and support options for HP Renew remanufactured enterprise products are equivalent to those offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions and firmware upgrades are installed.