The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality, reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Service and support options available for full HP warranty
- HP finance packages available
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
You can be sure that your product will perform as well as new. All products go through rigorous HPE Remanufacturing. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What is the difference between HP Renew products, and other remanufactured/refurbished products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully supported by HP. Remanufactured to meet new product standards, they have been upgraded to match the original specifications. They carry the same warranty and service options as new HP products. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. HP Renew gives you the same assurance as buying a new product but at a lower price.
What is the process of HP Renew products being remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product within the HP Renew portfolio has been thoroughly tested to ensure it meets the exact same standards as the new products. Once validated, HP Renew are covered by the full original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
There are many things to consider when buying a remanufactured item for your business. These are some tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers looking to recoup losses may refurbish a product cheaply and resell it without an adequate warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured HP Renew enterprise products are covered by the same HP warranty that is offered for new products.
- Ask HP about the return policy. HP will gladly accept returns without any questions.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Does the software have a legal license? Do the products include the latest firmware, and the most recent software revisions? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.