Benefits for You
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- HP finance packages apply
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Amazing value for money
- Same performance as when you use new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE is committed to ensuring that remanufactured products are as reliable and perform the same as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
HP offers a complete remanufacturing solution for all product lines. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What is the difference in HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products are fully backed by HP, and have been remanufactured to be equivalent to new product standards. They have the same warranty and support options as new HP products. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
What are the HP Renew products that can be remanufactured and remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. Service and support options for the HP Renew products are identical to new HP products. Additionally, the most current software versions are installed.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - HPE Full Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I be looking for when purchasing remanufactured goods?
There are a number of things to keep in mind when you buy a remanufactured enterprise product. Here are some tips.
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. An authorized HP dealer can ensure that your product has been remanufactured in accordance with HP standards.
- Examine the warranty. Does your seller warrant the quality of its remanufactured items? Remanufactured products for enterprise in the HP Renew portfolio have the same warranty as new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- Review the software, the service and the support options. Can you add the equipment to your service agreement? Does the software have a legal license? What software version and firmware will the products have? HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.