The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- HP service and support options, including full warranty
- Apply for HP finance packages
- Over 80% are less than 12 months old or newer.
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
As good as new. All products undergo a complete HPE Remanufacturing, which includes stringent quality testing. This ensures that they meet HP Certified standards. HPE maintains high quality standards across its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured items offer the same reliability and performance as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured"?
HP offers a range of remanufactured solutions for almost all product lines. These include printers, business computers and high-end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the difference between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished products?
It is often difficult to discern the distinction between HP Renew product and other remanufactured/refurbished equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. However, refurbished or used equipment that is not purchased from HP or HP Resellers is not generally fully tested and certified to meet similar-new standards. These products will not be covered by the full manufacturer warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each product in the HP Renew range is rigorously tested to ensure it meets the same standards as new products. Once verified, HP Renew products are covered by the original HP warranty. Additionally, the HP Renew portfolio offers support and service options that are comparable to those offered by new HP products. The most recent software versions are also available.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations to Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Help the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look for when I buy remanufactured products?
When purchasing a remanufactured product for your enterprise, there are many things you should keep in mind. These are some tips:
- Purchase directly from the manufacturer. Make sure that the product has been remanufactured and inspected by the original manufacturer. Brokers trying to recoup their losses may refurbish the product at a low price and resell it without providing a warranty or return policy. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask about return policies - If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured product, HP provides a no questions asked return policy.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software legal? Will the products come with the latest firmware and most current software revisions? The service and support options available for HP Renew remanufactured Enterprise products are the same as those offered with new HP products. Also, the latest software revisions are installed.