The Advantages of Being a Customer
- Original HP quality & reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Both the latest and older technology are available
- Full HP warranty, service and support options
- HP Finance Packages available
- More than 80% are newer than 12 months or even brand new
- Great value for the money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
It is guaranteed to be as good or better than new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE sets strict quality standards for it's entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What is "remanufactured?"
At HP, a remanufactured solution is offered on just about all product lines from printers to business PCs to high end enterprise products. These are products returned to HP because of a variety factors. After that, the product is subject to rigorous remanufacturing/testing to ensure they return to their original condition and performance.
What's the difference between HP Renew products versus other refurbished or remanufactured products?
It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between HP Renew products from other remanufactured and refurbished equipment. HP Renew products come fully supported by HP. They have been remanufactured so that they are equivalent to new product standards. They offer the same warranty options and support as new HP product. The downside is that refurbished or used equipment, not purchased through HP or HP resellers, isn't always fully tested and/or certified to meet new standards. These products may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Purchasing a remanufactured product from HP Renew offers the same peace of mind provided with a new product with a discount that is at least 15% off the equivalent new product price.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew Products are subject to a rigorous inspection to ensure they return to factory conditions and perform as intended. Each enterprise product from the HP Renew collection is thoroughly tested to ensure they meet the same rigorous standards as new ones. Once confirmed, HP Renew products are fully covered under the original HP warranty. Additional support options and service options are available for new HP products, and the most recent software revisions are included.
What is the difference in HP's "refurbished", and "certified refurbished", products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations That Benefit Your Organization's IT Budget and Helps the Environment
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look out for when buying remanufactured items?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. Here are some tips.
- Buy direct from the manufacturer - Make sure the product has been remanufactured as per the manufacturer's specifications. Brokers may resell a product to make a profit and then sell it again without a return policy or warranty. Directly purchasing from an HP dealer will ensure that your product is remanufactured to strict HP standards.
- Verify the warranty. Does the seller guarantee the quality and safety of its remanufactured goods? Remanufactured enterprise products in the HP Renew portfolio are covered by the full original HP warranty, which is equivalent to that offered with new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- Check the software, service, and support options - Can the equipment be added to your service contract? Does the software have a legal license? Are the products compatible with the most recent firmware? HP Renew enterprise products come with the same service and support options as new HP products. They also include the most recent software revisions and firmware updates.