Benefits for You
- Original HP quality, reliability
- Extensive product portfolio
- Technology available in the current and older generation
- Full HP warranty, support and service options
- HP finance packages apply
- More than 80 % are more than 12months old, and some even brand-new
- Excellent value for money
- Same performance as with new products
HPE Certified Quality in Utica New York
All products are guaranteed to be as great as new. All products are subject to rigorous quality testing and HPE Remanufacturing. HPE has strict quality standards that ensure that all remanufactured technology products meet the same high performance and reliability standards as new products.
Good for Business, Good for the Environment
What does it mean to "remanufacture"?
HP offers a remanufactured option on nearly all product lines. This includes printers, business PCs and high end enterprise products. These products are returned to HP by customers for various reasons. After being tested and put through a rigorous remanufacturing, they are "just as new" in terms performance and condition.
What is the main difference between HP Renew and other remanufactured, refurbished products.
The distinction between HP Renew products and other remanufactured or refurbished equipment is not always obvious. HP Renew products have the full backing of HP and are remanufactured according to new product standards. They come with the same warranty as new HP products and offer the same service options. Refurbished or used equipment purchased from HP and HP resellers are not usually fully tested or certified to meet the same quality standards. These products are unlikely to be covered by the manufacturer's full warranty. A remanufactured HP Renew product offers the same security as a new product, but with a 15% discount on the new equivalent product.
How are HP Renew products remanufactured?
Remanufactured HP Renew products are restored to their factory condition and performance using a stringent process. Every enterprise product in the HP Renew portfolio is thoroughly tested to ensure that it meets the same stringent standards as new products, and once verified, the HP Renew are backed by the full original HP warranty. In addition, service and support options are equivalent to that offered with new HP products and the most current software revisions are also installed.
What is the difference between HP's "refurbished" and "certified refurbished" products? - Full HPE Warranty
HPE Renew products are covered by the same-as-new full HPE warranty - the same warranty offered with new HPE products. Additional service and support options are available to complement the original HPE product warranty. Once HPE, always HPE. Guaranteed to be as good as new. All products undergo complete HPE remanufacturing and stringent quality testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HPE sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
Savvy HP Innovations that Benefit Your Organization's IT budget and Help Save the Planet
HP uses our repair and remanufacturing programs to help extend the life of IT hardware, reduce environmental impact, and make IT equipment available to more people. When a customer’s strict IT budget prohibits the purchase of new technologies, or the company needs previous-generation equipment, remanufactured HP products provide a good solution. There are many sources of remanufactured products, including customer returns and cancellations, demo and trial units, inventory backlogs, products damaged in transit, and lease returns. These products have been carefully inspected, refurbished or remanufactured, and reboxed to provide high-quality, low-cost solutions with HP’s limited warranty.
What should I look at when I purchase remanufactured merchandise?
When you purchase a remanufactured business product, there are several things to be aware of. These are some tips:
- Directly from the manufacturer. Ensure that your product was remanufactured at the original manufacturer. Brokers who are looking to recover losses might refurbish products cheaply and resell them without any warranty or return policy. Buying directly from an authorised HP dealer ensures that your product has been remanufactured and tested to meet stringent HP standards.
- You should check the warranty. Does the seller stand behind the quality of remanufactured products it sells? Remanufactured Enterprise Products in the HP Renew Portfolio are covered by the original HP warranty. This warranty is the same as that provided for new products.
- Ask HP about HP's return policies. HP provides a free return policy if you are dissatisfied with your remanufactured products for any reason.
- You should review the software and other support options. Is the software licensed legally? The latest firmware and the most current software versions will be included in the products. HP Renew remanufactured products for enterprise are identical to new HP products. All software revisions have been updated and support options are available.